An all-encompassing concept for power plants from forerunner experts
Secure your investment – choose SPECTOR8760
FOREMICA – A genuinely intelligent energy management system
Detached house, Suomenniemi
- 500 m2 heated living space in three buildings
- Electric heating
- 3 water boilers
- 2 hybrid cars
- 2 solar plants
The house is in the end of a power line in the middle of the Finnish forest. This originally 19th century house was updated to this millennium and the family wanted to plug in solar energy and electric cars in same real estate network.
And they still got only 3 x 25A fuse to run this smoothly. This problem was solved with FOREMICA®. To increase the fuse size would have cost app. 6500 € (that’s money well saved).
Saimaa Stadiumi-multi purpose hall, Mikkeli
Holiday home (rental), Äkäslompolo
- 212 m2 heated living space (electric heating)
- 2 water boilers
- Air-source heat pump
- Option for electric car charging
- Solar plant
- Varying utilization
…. and only 3x63A fuse
Problem: how to combine a rental home, solar power, elecric heating, electric car charging, rental calender and distant circumstance monitoring into one (running smootly and independently)?
Problem was solved with Foremica.
Foremica + electric cars
Foremica + power plants
Sun Mikkeli: R&D and a product testing site
SPECTOR8760 by ESE
- Founded in 1900 by local businessmen. Nowadays ESE is fully owned by the City of Mikkeli.
- One of the first district heating systems in Finland (1958)
- Pursiala Power Plant (1990) (~85 % renewable energy sources -> wood)
- Decision to invest in solar energy (2013 ->)
- District heating battery (2016)
- Mäkelänkangas (2016) – Finland’s first hybrid (wind + solar) power plant.
- Celsius City prize (2017): Using solar heat to replace oil usage during summer
- Sun Mikkeli (2017) – the most modern solar energy plant in Finland
- BioHauki (2017) – Biogas plant
- Foremica & Spector (2018)– genuinely intelligent energy management solutions. Invented in Mikkeli, Finland.
Vuorikatu 19, 50100 Mikkeli, Finland
(+358) 44 735 3770